Bryant A. Roman, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
What Makes Attorney Bryant A. Roman Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Mr. Roman has several years of experience representing and providing legal counsel to numerous clients for a variety of legal matters including: bankruptcy, consumer debt lawsuit defense, the purchase, sale or lease of commercial or residential real estate, loan workouts, foreclosure defense, the purchase and sale of foreclosure and short sale properties, business advice, business formation and personal injury cases, including car accident cases, slip and fall cases, construction site accidents and medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Roman received his undergraduate degree from New York University and his law degree from Rutgers University School of Law.
Mr. Roman is also licensed to practice law in the states of New York & New Jersey and is fluent in Spanish.
Years Of Experience:
- Licensed for 15 years in NY
- Rutgers University Law School, Class of 2004, J.D.
- New York University, Class of 2000, B.A.
- Brooklyn Technical High School, Class of 1994
- State of New York (2005)
- State of New Jersey (2004)
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey